The Confusing World of Vegetable Oils :/

The Confusing World of Vegetable Oils :/

This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. If you use our link, we thank you for your support! You can read my full disclosure here

Do you feel sluggish?

Having a hard time recovering from workouts or losing weight?

Reducing inflammation in the body is hugely important for these things, and your health at large. This starts with the confusing world of vegetable oils!

As we know, not all oils are created equal.

Polyunsaturated oils are dangerously unstable, and prone to oxidation. That oxidation promotes the production of highly toxic substances in your arteries, which promotes inflammation throughout the entire body.

This means that cutting out these oils is essential for helping your body burn fat, detoxify properly, or keeping you energized. These oils include safflower, soy, peanut, and sunflower oil. They are found in everything from pizza and chicken wings to “healthy” trail mixes.

Start reading labels & cut these oils out. Replace them with good oils like coconut oil, avocado oil, macadamia nut oil, and extra virgin olive oil.

Here are some of our favorites:

Questions, comments, concerns? Msg us!

15 Responses

1. Simon Starchevsky says:

Thank you for sharing this awesome informative article on vegetable oils, and clearing up the confusion surrounding them.

2. Anita Alig says:

Thanks for pointing this out. You’re right, most people are confused about oils and healthy v unhealthy fats.

3. Joanna says:

I use only olive oil when it comes to cooking and making food. I haven’t used sunflower oil in ages, it’s definitely not a good one for your health. I also don’t deep fry so I don’t need sunflower oil in general.

4. aisasami says:

I don’t use a lot of oils when I am cooking food because I heard it is unhealthy. But, I do use canola oil sometimes.

5. Aliya says:

I’m definitely looking into using more olive and coconut oil into my diet. Thanks for sharing!

6. Ooh I love coconut oil and its many uses..never tried avocado though! Might have to get some as love that too!

7. anshul says:

Wow. Thanks for writing this. I don’t know much about oils and had no idea that there are so many variations.

8. Trijit says:

Here in South India we also cook in coconut oil. Even the delicious biryani dish also cooked in coconut oil

9. Jackline A says:

Great post and great information. Many people forget that there are good and bad oils.

10. Good thing I was able to drop by here. I learn something new today. Let’s see if I will be able to adapt everything.

11. thanks for sharing this, I love healthy eating & this really my questions too for various cooking oil. cheers, siennylovesdrawing

12. Jessica A says:

Your favorites are my favorites as well! 🙂

13. I have actually wondered about this recently!! Thanks for sharing

14. Elizabeth O says:

Glad you shared this with us. I think its so important to know these facts about vegetable oil, for a healthier lifestyle.